1.4 Patch?

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, just to clarify, the CK will be downloaded through Steam ONLY under the 'Tools' section.

Source: http://www.bethblog.com/2012/02/01/first-look-creation-kit-and-skyrim-workshop/

Well i guess that settles that.Hopefully we won't have to wait to much longer.My guess if not this friday then sometime early next week or so when it will finally be released.

Edited by Logik729

I got my download working, 8mins left apparently

Where do I find this file to backup .exe file in case mine breaks, bear in mind I only have 8miins so a quick reply would be appriciated

Is it the TESV one? As ive backed that up already, yet it says it was updated 1/2/2012 even before I started the update

Edited by thelonewarrior

I'm confused too... I had the latest beta installed (1.4.21.0.4) but I have no new Steam updates today... Can someone clarify? Will Steam download the latest version released today, or is the latest beta the same version that went live today? I am getting so many conflicting answers from here and on Beth forums. The only thing I noticed today was that the Skyrim Launcher reset my .ini files to there default settings...

what freaking version is it?

INGAME options then check bottom left!

mine is 1.4.21.0.4!!!!!!!!

is that the latest?

Yes I was running 1.3 before the update.

Someone please tell me what ive got to back up, ive backed up the whole Skyrim folder except for mods so it should be ok but would like clarification on what the skyrim .exe is as all I can find online is :

'backup the skyrim exe before updating' no info on whether its in the skyrim folder or some other location (like the saves)

Someone please tell me what ive got to back up, ive backed up the whole Skyrim folder except for mods so it should be ok but would like clarification on what the skyrim .exe is as all I can find online is :

'backup the skyrim exe before updating' no info on whether its in the skyrim folder or some other location (like the saves)

I think that it's the TESV.exe in your Skyrim directory if I'm not mistaken. You might want to back up the Skyrim Launhcer as well.

Rabbit

what freaking version is it?

INGAME options then check bottom left!

mine is 1.4.21.0.4!!!!!!!!

is that the latest?

It is the latest.

@ thelonewarrior back up both just in case. I Just did a test run mines runs great but as i said your game will not start if you are running Script Dragon to run a mod like XSO which sucks because i love that mod.

Edited by Logik729