1.4 Patch?

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from SkyUI with the latest SKSE I've only got graphical and mesh mods and I'm getting random freezing when transitioning from inside to outside (loading screen), walking along a path, stutters outside and inside and none of the completed radiant bounty quests that are still on my list have been cleared.

The way I see it those mods are dependent on SKSE (I have SKSE 1.4.8 )

Script dragon; I only used the most basic of it that is necessary cause I need it for Thuumic but I uninstalled both because script dragon only supports version 1.4.15 of Skyrim I have 1.4.21.

Skyboost; I have removed that one cause the new patch improves performance for most people

Categorized favorites menu; I have the version 0.1.11.

SkyUI; version 2.1 is the latest and the one I have.

I just downloaded the 1.4.10 of SKSE we'll see what happens.

edit: with this version I played three or so hours without a freeze. It's not like I haven't done this before but I'll play some more tomorrow to see if there any freezes. I won't enjoy it or anything :biggrin:

Edited by babis8142

Script dragon; I only used the most basic of it that is necessary cause I need it for Thuumic but I uninstalled both because script dragon only supports version 1.4.15 of Skyrim I have 1.4.21.

Skyboost; I have removed that one cause the new patch improves performance for most people

I think you mean version SKSE 1.4.09 beta. Silverlock.org doesnt have a version 1.4.10 at the time of this post.

It can't be the mods in my case; I did a fresh install and started a vanilla file with a new character, there are no modded files in my data folder, the ini is vanilla. The new patch is incompatible with my system for some reason.

I think you mean version SKSE 1.4.09 beta. Silverlock.org doesnt have a version 1.4.10 at the time of this post.

Really? There is a new version if you check here

Im using both the latest version of skse and skyui with the latest skyrim patch...

i'm noticing a freakin huge improvements in graphics, i'm more than satisfied with the latest patch and have no intention of modifying my skyrim anymore >:)

Also using 20 mods together with Tesv Acceleration Layer.