1.4 Patch?

AurianaValoria1

from Twitter @ElderScrolls :

1.4 update for Skyrim now on Steam

But nothing about CK release and they said only few hours ago on Twitter @Bethblog

Once it's ready... we're really close. It could be tomorrow or it could be next week. We'll let you know.

So i highly doubt there is anything in it about CK

(And i had no download at all myself as i was in the Beta patch (but it removed me from Beta Skyrim that no longer exist in Preferences of Steam)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er some help?

Ive had steam set to online mode for 30mins waiting for it to update but Skyrim isnt updating, yet when I try play skyrim it says 'its not ready' as though a patch is avaliable.

Ive tried both checking for updates (says theres not any) and its been set to automatically update.

Have restarted my computer, steam everything but its not updating and cant play skyrim either....damm you steam

Any ideas please?

46% can't wait to try it out.Does anybody know if the SKSE that was updated for the Beta patch will work with this full release 1.4 patch?

@Logik729

I can't get my updated version of the SKSE to work....

Edit:

Working now.

Edited by TheJohnnyK

Oh baby! I hope its the CK too! *goes to buy caffine products!

If it's in the file, i can't find it. I suspect it'll come as a seperate program.

If/when it does come you should be able to see in your tools library on steam (for those that don't know, you can find it in the drop down menu labeled All Games, which is the default library), I don't see it there yet myself .

Edited by Grand Architect

46% can't wait to try it out.Does anybody know if the SKSE that was updated for the Beta patch will work with this full release 1.4 patch?

@Logik729

I can't get my updated version of the SKSE to work....

Damn i was hoping it would. Thanks for the info.

from Twitter @ElderScrolls :

1.4 update for Skyrim now on Steam

But nothing about CK release and they said only few hours ago on Twitter @Bethblog

Once it's ready... we're really close. It could be tomorrow or it could be next week. We'll let you know.

So i highly doubt there is anything in it about CK

(And i had no download at all myself as i was in the Beta patch (but it removed me from Beta Skyrim that no longer exist in Preferences of Steam)

That is exactly what happened to me.

Just as an experiment, I removed the TESV.exe from the Skyrim folder and then verified the game cache which makes Steam redownload the exe. Checked in the Skyrim folder and I now have an exe with a timestamp of 1st Feb 2012 7.55pm.

I then launched as I normally would, using TESVSGM which I have linked to the latest version of SKSE beta loader.

The game launched fine, the existing savegame was working fine, so I have to conclude SKSE beta version MUST work with the full 1.4 patch as the exe is exactly the same as the final beta version.

Oh baby! I hope its the CK too! *goes to buy caffine products!

If it's in the file, i can't find it. I suspect it'll come as a seperate program.

If/when it does come you should be able to see in your tools library on steam (for those that don't know, you can find it in the drop down menu labeled All Games, which is the default library), I don't see it there yet myself .

I updated my SKSE with the Beta version after the update and my game launched successfully. Just clarifying that.

My SKSE is still out of date... and skse.org still refers to the 1.3 version.

I see well i just installed the SKSE 1.4.8 version my download is at 84% so i'll see soon if it will work or not.I'll post the results here.