1.4 Patch?

AurianaValoria1

what freaking version is it?

INGAME options then check bottom left!

mine is 1.4.21.0.4!!!!!!!!

is that the latest?

It is the latest.

@ thelonewarrior back up both just in case. I Just did a test run mines runs great but as i said your game will not start if you are running Script Dragon to run a mod like XSO which sucks because i love that mod.

I should be ok, im only running mods that add new crafting options at the moment and a few meshe and texture replacers, it seems Steam beat me to it, my TESV is dated today an hour before I started the download, it must have started without me noticing eailier and has now resumed, but the first thing it replaced was the TESV, hopefully it will work ok

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone find a download of the update for those of us who don't use Steam?

Errr your really goting to post that here? The only reason you would have a version without steam was if it was pirated. We are all legal here

I bought the game for my PS3 (so I don't feel too bad), but I wanted to be able to play with mods. Hell, I'd buy it again via Steam (I don't mind supporting the things I love) if it's possible to play on my MacBook. The only reason I went the other route is because I thought I had to use Cider to do so. Tell me I'm wrong and I'll buy it again! It would make things a lot easier!

Is anyone having problems downloading the patch from steam, i can't seem to get to download for some reason??.

I could be that its not out yet in my region.

Edited by Thor.

Is anyone having problems downloading the patch from steam, i can't seem to get to download for some reason??.

I could be that its not out yet in my region.

Yo, Thor I had the same problem, I was connected to Steam for age trying all the options after I saw everyone else getting it.

Then after reseting all steam options, restarting steam and my computer nothing worked.

I left it on for another 30mins and then it started downloading

My 1.4 is running perfectly

Anyone else have a MASSIVE frame rate boost with the 1.4, im no longer getting a slow stutter now and again for 200 hours + with one character