1.4 Patch?

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This patch gave me a moderate performance increase, while at the same time fixing the consistent CTDs I got in some weird places (not related to increased workload for the CPU or video card, or any drop in FPS). The problem was introduced with the 1.3.1 patch, so this was a fix of a botched previous "fix", but still. I'm glad to be rid of that. Only my SKSE mods were affected, the rest worked as before.

So now I'm all set for that juicy CK!

When you waited did you have the Skyrim launcher up or just steam running in the background ??

I just put steam on online mode and left it for a while and it started DLing after about 30mins, I kinda had to leave it up because it said skyrim was unavaliable so I guessed an update must be coming

Same here its not available to play right now so i guess its just a waiting game from now on. I wish steam atleast would give some indication if and when the patch will be available to download. instead directly in the background.

When you waited did you have the Skyrim launcher up or just steam running in the background ??

I just put steam on online mode and left it for a while and it started DLing after about 30mins, I kinda had to leave it up because it said skyrim was unavaliable so I guessed an update must be coming

Same here its not available to play right now so i guess its just a waiting game from now on. I wish steam atleast would give some indication if and when the patch will be available to download. instead directly in the background.

Its probably due to the massive amounts of people trying to get the patch, my steam crashed at one point during the Download saying 'steam server is too busy try again later' 20mins ater the DL resumed itself