Help me find a PC game Plz

us11csalyer

I've never played Utopia before but if its one of those games where you have to wait x number of minutes for something to get built then maybe Ikarium (slightly kiddy) umm or there's the Civilization series but I've never played that so I don't really know what its like theres another which I can't remember the name of something like conquest :/ hope it helped

Civilization V is amazing. If you like strategy games, you'll like it. Not to mention it's not just "Ok build huge army and KEEL aaa" (although it can be if you want) you can win by several different ways, including voting on who will win, sending out space rockets to.. space, and more!!!1111

It would take me several posts and a few hours to explain it in its full complexity so I won't. Go look it up if you're really interested.

Sadly, nothing along these lines come to mind outside of some online games which are designed to drain you of real money or spam you (and your friends) to hell... Or both.

Civ games really aren't the same as what you're looking for since they don't have that city building feel to them other than saying what to build in what order.

Maybe check out Steam's listing of games to see if one fits the bill.

I have civ 5 and it is okay on a strategy level. The Rome city builders is close to what I am looking for but I want one set in the present or future with city defense.

Any suggestions on a squad tactical pc game? I already played swat 4, GRAW2, black ops/ect, BF3, Jagged Alliance 2 gold, UFO series, X-COM series, and a few others.

what about actual SIM games?

like SIM City or something

Those have actually kinda sucked since SimCity Unlimited. SimCity 4 was stupidly difficult to get good terrain down and you have to micromanage dozens of areas to get anything remotely functional. Ones after that have just been worse, falling into extra paid DLC and other crap that EA has decided to leave as a "feature".

After sim city 4 they went and dumb the game down so even a retard, ADHD, mono kid could play it sim city 3000.

BTW Vagrant0 Bleach all the way! Well right after Ghost in the shell.

i played the sim games like sim theme park and sim roller coaster, think i got them for christmas when i was a kid....got a sim city one too, but couldnt figure it out...honestly i think it was sim city 3000.

i love bleach. seen ecery episode so far, and funn enough, im just getting into Ghost in the Shell (SAC) but only watch it on TV so i dont know much....also...Naruto and Death Note and FMA are favs of mine!

After sim city 4 they went and dumb the game down so even a retard, ADHD, mono kid could play it sim city 3000.

BTW Vagrant0 Bleach all the way! Well right after Ghost in the shell.

i played the sim games like sim theme park and sim roller coaster, think i got them for christmas when i was a kid....got a sim city one too, but couldnt figure it out...honestly i think it was sim city 3000.

i love bleach. seen ecery episode so far, and funn enough, im just getting into Ghost in the Shell (SAC) but only watch it on TV so i dont know much....also...Naruto and Death Note and FMA are favs of mine!

On bleach I seen up to the first episode after Ichi beats Aizen in his final form. Naruto was too "childish" for my taste. Code Geuass? It is very good.