ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Where is Mrs. Stormcloack, Ulfric's Wife?

CyrusAmell

I dont think he is gay..he is to straight to be gay xD But Well, when has he had the time really? Grows up, goes into the great war, put in a Thalmor dungeon then escapes and tries to free skyrim? No one with common sense would go 'Hey, we are in the middle of a war!....ima go find a wife." A wife/marriage is probably the least thing on his mind. Plus if he is about to do he could always declare someone not related to be his heir (*coughDovahkiincough*)

For your first part I am offended, some of the manliest guys I know are gay. On another note, there was a 30 year lull between the Great War and now which, although violent, only picked up when Ulfric killed the High King. And lastly, ya that would be cool but unlikely.

No one with common sense would go 'Hey, we are in the middle of a war!....ima go find a wife."

The Dragonborn would.

Epic score.

Maybe he's not gay or straight maybe he's into goats ever think of that? :devil:

cmon, Almost every character in skyrim has no spouse and children. What next? Will you wonder, why there are more both of bandits and rogue mages than peaceful citizens? Or how do such few peasants able to feed such large population of citizens and bandits?

No one with common sense would go 'Hey, we are in the middle of a war!....ima go find a wife."

The Dragonborn would.

Only if you (the gamer) decided for him to do it.You don't have to do it the first moment you've found out that you can get married.

First you save Skyrim and after that you get married or not.You decide.

No time?

All he has to do is put on an amulett of mara

and someone will instantly drop everything

and move in with him, Skyrim Woman are

easy no matter if they are Nord or have a

different "background" - Lol :D

Edited by olafreinhardweyer