Redownload frustration.

Thebes56

I re-downloaded Morrowind and let the manager look for the game. It says it finds it, but no mods are attached to it. Only a few pulgin's. If I launch it from the mod manager itself, some of the mods are in it. Why is the manager not really "seeing" the new download? Even in the manager most of the plugin's are gone. Do I have to uninstall the manager and start everything from scratch again? I have like 89 mods on it. I already gave up on my first game when I was level 50 and a good third at least, through the main quest..

ne or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

Unable to find global script "?8" in script sve_getstring.

Expression Error Unable to find cell "ash_slave" in script sve_re_anim_cham_script.

Unable to find global script "?8" in script sve_getstring. This came from Rattlebone Manor ,or whatever it's called. I took it off, no more message. I think the ash slave was a conflict with Morrowind texture and rebirth. I just went with Rebirth only. I slowly went through every three or so mods to find the plugin problems. Also failed to notie the "enable plugin" before on the manager. Now just can't get any better bodies program to work....

Edited by Thebes56