Could I run these mods

tehgonk

Ok, let me first say that I'm sorry if there are like 9001 of these topics already but obviously most people have different hardware/mod setups.

Right, on to my question: With these specs, would I be able to run the reletively smoothly using these graphics mods?

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i3 2120 (3.3GHz)

GPU: PowerColor HD 6850

Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz (might get another 4 in the future)

If you need any other info just ask.

Mods:

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures (low res version)

Enhanced Night Skyrim (lower res version if it exists)

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul (for landscape textures using lower res version)

RWT water textures

XCE (might not use all of them)

Enhanced Distant Terrain

Lush Trees

Skyrim Flora Overhaul

Realistic Lighting Without Post-Processing

And maybe an FXAA or ENBSeries mod depending on the performance hit

So yeah, if anyone knows/wants to tell me if I can run these mods on my setup I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Gonk

Edited by tehgonk

With the mod manager you can disable and enable mods as you see fit. I have a GT 560 video card and it compares to the HD 6870, which is 6850's bigger brother. So I dare guess Skyrim HD and EMBseries will give a you 30-45 FPS framerate on your card. The best way is to install the mod manager and try these mods one by one. Edited by GisleAune

@GisleAune Thanks for the reply!

To be honest, I just wanted to know if someone might have a similar setup like mine and could maybe give me some info on the kind of performance I can expect to see.

Also I am aware of and definitely plan to be using that feature of the mod manager, but like I said, I just wanted to see if someone can give me an idea of what it would be like.