ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Official: CK out on Tuesday!

Tom21

What's worrying most is the expectation around the CK is so great than to some it may be a deception to discover than despite it being incredibly powerful in making mods it is still a piece of software and asks for sweat and knowledge before delivering the dreamed mods :)

For what I saw of it till now it is really powerful compared with previous versions (CS, GECK). Papyrus looks like having punching features and the IDE like feature shown in the video promises making the underlying logic easy to create and maintain.

So, I am expectant and anxious to see it even not knowing yet if I'll make another mod ever... maybe... let's see.

Don't you mean sweat and blood and that's only if you have the knowledge to use it?

I am not so sure the PS3 users have all that bad, they have Steamworks which in a way kind of explains why Bethesda opted for Steamworks as a possible deplyment. They may not be anything to stop the CK being used to make PS3-specific mods and custom DLC downloaded via the Steamwork platform.