IV Stand

jc9542

On a previous playthrough, I had a construction/settlement mod that added in IV stands with hanging blood bags or radaway. I seem to have removed it from my load order or maybe deleted them out of the esp somehow. Does anyone know what mod that might be by any chance? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure there's an IV stand like you described with Better Stores.

EDIT: Yup. I found the NIFs in the Better Stores mesh folder of my install. Two stands: one with RadAway, one with a blood pack. I think in game they under the Decorations menu, but I can't remember for sure.

Ahah thanks man. I'll check it out when I get off work, but that sounds really familiar.

Thanks so much that was it. I was tearing through all of my settlement mods trying to find this. I figured I could find it as a reference from Bloodpack or Radaway but the EID for the Better Stores reference was so generic I completely overlooked it.

Creative Clutter updates were burning me out. I had to do something besides non-stop modding. Since I still don't have a decent video card (trying to order a new one yet again shortly, long story) I've been postponing FO4 and SSE play throughs for a new card. TTW was a nice fit because my old 720 GTX is more than sufficient for that. :D