File temporarily unavailable?

Moraelin

So I've uploaded a new file for a mod of mine (the cool lasers) on New Vegas and Fallout3 nexus several hours earlier. The New Vegas one works flawlessly, the Fallout 3 one, apparently nobody could download it all day. The popup says that the file is temporarily unavailable, and sometimes it take 30-60 minutes to copy it. Well, it's been up for more than 8 hours now, so that should have been done with.

I figure, eh, bugs happen. I delete it and upload it again. Same happens. I try deleting and reuploading the NV one, just as a control group, so to speak. That one works.

Is there some current problem I should be aware of, please?

Also, is there some way to request help for a specific file? It seems like I could report my file for inapropriate content (well, it does have a sexy stainless steel gun, I guess;)), but there seems to be no way to report it being bugged. Am I missing something obvious?

I'm having the same problem but on my end it's files under the 2 MB limit I'm having problems with. I'll click on the file, the server list pops up and quickly disappears and a new window with this error message takes its place:

"This file has only recently been uploaded to the site. The file server normally takes between 30 - 60 minutes to update with new files so please try downloading this file again after an hour has passed." The last file I tried to download was last updated in 2009 :biggrin:

I've tried Chrome, IE, and Firefox, all updated to their respective latest versions, and get the same error.

-Deep

I'm having the same problem but on my end it's files under the 2 MB limit I'm having problems with. I'll click on the file, the server list pops up and quickly disappears and a new window with this error message takes its place:

"This file has only recently been uploaded to the site. The file server normally takes between 30 - 60 minutes to update with new files so please try downloading this file again after an hour has passed." The last file I tried to download was last updated in 2009 :biggrin:

I've tried Chrome, IE, and Firefox, all updated to their respective latest versions, and get the same error.

-Deep

Did you try a different server?

Rabbit

Rabbit

I've been having the same thing happen. With larger files it's possible to choose a server that works, but with small files it never gives a chance to do that. The server list only flashes up for a second, then it skips straight to the message that the file has been uploaded too recently to be downloaded.

I also can't download anything from Fallout 3 Nexus with the Nexus Mod Manager, which I think might be related.

Rabbit

As Mcjon01 described, on files smaller than 2 MB you don't get to pick a server. You'll see the server list for brief moment then there's a script that kicks in and starts the download automatically. Now it's just generating the error message I listed above instead of starting the download.

-Deep

*edit* As of 5:15 a.m. CST this issue appears to be resolved. I am having no further issues downloading small files. My thanks to the staff, it this was something you fixed.

Edited by Deepsleeze