Image Share Thumbnails Not Appearing

AurianaValoria1

Thank you for the link, I checked my DNS settings and everthing is set to automatic which I haven't changed. No problems today, heres hoping things are back to normal, I'm going to take down these images, no point in them taking up space any longer. Thanks again guys for all you do.

Cheers

• 2 months later...

I will try it just as soon as I figure out how, lol.

Ooooops sorry!

Open a command prompt (Start - Run - write "cmd") and then inside the command prompt window write "ping static.nexusmods.com", press enter and check if you have ping replies (usually 3 or 4 rows...) then repeat with "ping static.skyrimnexus.com".

Feel free to copy/paste here the results, it will help anyway!

Hate to resurrect a dead topic but I'm having the same issue. I performed both ping tests and I get the following message for ping static.skyrimnexus.com - Ping request could not find host static.skyrimnexus.com. Please check the name and try again.

The other ping works (No errors and all packages sent). Hope this helps sort out the issue with the image previews not showing up.

I will try it just as soon as I figure out how, lol.

Ooooops sorry!

Open a command prompt (Start - Run - write "cmd") and then inside the command prompt window write "ping static.nexusmods.com", press enter and check if you have ping replies (usually 3 or 4 rows...) then repeat with "ping static.skyrimnexus.com".

Feel free to copy/paste here the results, it will help anyway!

Hate to resurrect a dead topic but I'm having the same issue. I performed both ping tests and I get the following message for ping static.skyrimnexus.com - Ping request could not find host static.skyrimnexus.com. Please check the name and try again.

The other ping works (No errors and all packages sent). Hope this helps sort out the issue with the image previews not showing up.

It might be a DNS thing, it's working fine here using OpenDNS.