All mods gone?

SlenderCreeperWolf

Last night i installed a bunch of mods for the first time and went to bed, I woke up today and i opened nexus mid manager and i selected skyrim and it said that the files for skyui were missing i selected the no option to uninstall the mods files and this kept happening for all my mods,I went into my mod folder and all my mods were gone, what happened how can i fix this will it happen again once i reinstall all the mods?

I'm not entirely sure what's going on there. But, there are a couple of things you can try. First, make sure that you're running NMM as an administrator. For Win10, you need to right-click on the NMM icon, choose Properties, then click the Advanced button. Remember, too, that NMM doesn't install mods directly to the Skyrim\Data folder. There is an .esp there which serves to tell the game where the actual files are, but the actual files are installed elsewhere. Also, be sure that you actually installed the mods, not just downloaded them. It sounds like you did that, but NMM didn't remember the installation. NMM does sometimes do strange things, so it's entirely possible that it just glitched.

Go ahead and reinstall your mods. If the same thing happens again, then post in the Feedback subforum for NMM -- https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/439-open-beta-feedback/

I hope you get everything sorted out. :smile: