Block PMs ?

Tamira

I refer to this post:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5521187-author-unblocked-me-still-cannot-access-his-mods/

where you can see in the posted picture that the author has the ability to block the sender of the PM.

Until recently, I had this ability too. Lately I noticed that the "block" feature has gone in my conversation folder. I only can block users in my profile preferences. I supposed that this feature had been removed generally but now I have seen that it is still available for some users. May I ask why? Is the "block" feature only available for Premium users now?

Who started the PM conversation? I've noticed that if you started the conversation, the "Block" feature appears, whereas if the other person started the conversation, the "Block" feature is not present.

I'm honestly not sure if that is how it is supposed to work, though... :sweat:

Unfortunately, you will not be able to block the user until you respond to the initial PM. We've looked into this issue a couple of times and this is a result of the limitations of IP Board, the forum software we currently use. Though we do intend on resolving this issue in the future, it will be quite some time until we can do so. Many apologies for the inconvenience.

It is not quite what I was asking. There had been only one user so far that I wanted to be blocked but that has been resolved by Dante.

It is a general question because I always responded to PMs and until recently there had always been the "block" feature (just in case ...) which now has vanished completely.