mass effect andromida help

killua00002

Tried a reinstall?

for some reason my game could corrupt it self, ended up doing 5 or 6 reinstalls to get past my forth Playthrough.

This was for a older version of the game, but you may have the same issue.

sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but ever since patch 1.05 my game crashes every time i go to voeld i was wondering if anyone else has this problem and if anyone knows a solution

The game started to freeze with 1.05. Right after cinematics usually. It didn't do that before. I guess we have to wait for them to patch the patch.

sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but ever since patch 1.05 my game crashes every time i go to voeld i was wondering if anyone else has this problem and if anyone knows a solution

The game started to freeze with 1.05. Right after cinematics usually. It didn't do that before. I guess we have to wait for them to patch the patch.

First thing to do, is make sure your video drivers are up to date. Then using Origin's menu, use the Repair Option, then Update, then Repair again (Trust me on this... after 305 + hours of game play, I've dealt with a LOT). Do a restart, then try again.

IF you still have a problem, then there is a pretty good chance you have a Corrupted Save Game... I have no fix for those =(

Lost about 2 1/2 hours of game play due to a corrupted save game. HINT!!! Save OFTEN!!!

Other items to check, are Anti-virus and Firewall Programs. You need to make sure that some elements of ME:A are able to have access to the internet. Any other background programs that could affect operations.

I do not use any Third Party Programs (like Cheat Engine, etc.) so I cannot make any comments in that regard.

And yes, I have been playing a LOT! At home with a hurt back and have been exploring Andromeda without addon assistance, just have the Deluxe Version, have played through 5 times (using the New Game+ Option) I have a Character using the Top Tier Weapons with a level of 112 (Searching for a level cap... have not found it yet)

Hope I have been of some help.