Trying to make a CM Partner with a custom race

Hey, I recently started modding Oblivion (recently as in today) and I managed to make a regular CM Partner which worked just as it is supposed to. Now I'm trying to make a CM Partner with the "Moonshadow Elves" and "MSE Hairs And Eyes 03" mods. According to this http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Custom_race_CM_Companion_by_Jin1#Part_I._Creating_a_CM_Partner tutorial I should be doing everything right but for some reason when I go and talk to my newly created Partner the CM Partners dialogue stuff isn't there, instead its just a blank dialogue menu.

Because I have absolutely no idea what to search I've decided to make this topic. Here is a download link to the mod file: http://www.mediafire.com/?beqd664j55t5d19

If anyone is able to figure out what is going on please explain it as best you can and tell me how to avoid doing whatever I've done to cause this problem.

Edited by Guest

<div style="background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-left: 4px; font-size: 9pt; ">The original documentation should be appended ot include issues such as this. I had a similar issue about a year ago, solved it on my own.</div><div style="background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-left: 4px; font-size: 9pt; "><span style="font-size: 9pt; ">Did you make the moonshadow elves .esp the active file when creating your CM partner?</span></div> Edited by kingtitan

The forums were returning some sort of code on my edited post, so my reply is below. Sorry bout that.

The original documentation should be appended ot include issues such as this. I had a similar issue about a year ago, solved it on my own.Did you make the moonshadow elves .esp the active file when creating your CM partner?

Here's a quote from the file CM Partners Creating Custom Partners.doc (that was included in the CM Partners Basic download):

Using Custom Faces/Races

1. You will need to download TES4 Plugin Utility, Wrye Bash, TESGecko or another utility that creates master files, that is, files with the esm extension. Use the utility to convert Ren’s Beauty esp for example (or another face/race mod) into an esm file. Let's call it Rens Beauty.esm.

2. Open the TES Construction Set, select Oblivion.esm, CM Partners.esm, Rens Beauty.esm, CM Partners.esp, and make your custom NPC mod the active file.

3. Change the faces and save.

4. Now convert that Rens Beauty.esm to an esp. Use Wrye Bash to change your mod’s dependency from the esm to the esp. Then DISABLE the esm and ACTIVATE the esp. Should work now.

5. You can download tutorials from the following link on how to transfer/import faces from saved games to companions: http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?showtopic=26340 .

The process is call mod de-isolation.