What's your highest murder count?

PsxMeUP

Well considering that I decided to massacre the entire guard population -1 in Markath during the Forsworn conspiracy.... my highest bounty would probably be 1k * every dead guard in Markath. Then I got pardoned (after I murdered every prisoner in the mines) by Thonar, I sneaked attack with my bow and proceeded to murder his wife with a head shot and that one beggar in Markath. Murdered every guard -1 in Markath, murdered everyone in jail, get pardoned, kill guy who pardoned me, kill guy's wife, and kill ungrateful beggar, yep, completely normal for the dragonborn. :3 Then from there, I time to time assassinate random guards based on their random comments.

on a semi-related note, who is the best candidate to feed the Ebony Blade, assuming you don't want to do in your trusty companion? While sneaking, I sliced and diced the hapless Narfi in Ivarstead, while he was sitting in his house (what's left of it) and before you know it, the guards' Spidey Sense goes off and they start attacking Lydia and Vigilance (or probably vice versa). I know about the kill and resurrect cheat so that's my plan, but is there anyone i can lure outside the city limits?

on a semi-related note, who is the best candidate to feed the Ebony Blade, assuming you don't want to do in your trusty companion? While sneaking, I sliced and diced the hapless Narfi in Ivarstead, while he was sitting in his house (what's left of it) and before you know it, the guards' Spidey Sense goes off and they start attacking Lydia and Vigilance (or probably vice versa). I know about the kill and resurrect cheat so that's my plan, but is there anyone i can lure outside the city limits?

Afaik, it has to be a companion because you need to instruct them to touch the altar. Personally, I used the necromancer from Winterhold as he was an ass. I told the NPC during the quest to keep him, but he showed up anyway.

J

I have 2 murders and I have no idea where they came from, maybe some glitch that made a couple of killed bandits count as murder. My highest total bounty is 40 because I accidentally used Unrelenting Force on Ondolemar in Understone Keep, sending his pompous Altmer ass off a ledge and unfortunately killing him in the process.

Afaik, it has to be a companion because you need to instruct them to touch the altar. Personally, I used the necromancer from Winterhold as he was an ass. I told the NPC during the quest to keep him, but he showed up anyway.

lol he is! But wait I think you're thinking of the Shrine of Boethiah quest? I'm referring to the Ebony Blade quest. same amount of evil, different Daedra :biggrin:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Ebony_Blade_%28Skyrim%29

Don't know about the amount of murders , i never count dead bodies lol. But in my third playthrough, my character had a realy bad relationship with the Town Guards and the Jarl of Markarth and my bounty with them reached over 52 000 $ and that was for killing every guards in the city multiple times . I never killed any of the citizens , always just the guards .

Not my fault if everytime i went to visit that town, every single guards would surround me and try to arrest me. They should know better than try to arrest a guy in full Legendary Daidric armor and a big 2 handed sword that glows red ( Life leech). Especialy since they knew i had cleared the whole town of it's guards a few times already.

They just never learn i guess.

Don't know about the amount of murders , i never count dead bodies lol.

Oh you can easily check your murder count by pressing J then Stats then Crime (scroll down). In every playthrough I always get an unwanted murder or two, even when I try REALLY hard not to kill the innocent. I think that feature is buggy. Either that or amidst the hordes of bandits in the occasional cave there's sometimes an ugly, bloody adventurer that always runs at you wielding a giant two-handed sword yelling very aggressively for directions. Well so-rry for mistaking you for an attacker...

Ok seems im the only 1 REAL murderer here -.-...

Murders: 2112

Highest Bounty: 183873 -.-...

Werewolf Transformations: 187

My char: lvl 87 Assassin (Elys Uncapper,Uncapped Perks,WiS Dark Age,Deadly Dragons Hardcore)...

Playing this char since Skyrim released...still got many quests to solve xD.

Well anybody can just run around hacking at people. True skill comes in having a low bounty total relative to your murder count (Bounty-Total / murders). Mine is 14 bounty per murder.

Well i did it for fun :P,i mean whats the game without fun -.-?

Its not my main char accually its char for fun....with this char i have 2 more lvl 58 (assassin again) and lvl 32 mage...

Edited by Xahstur