ILoveFOModz - Formal warning issued

ILoveFOModz has received a formal warning. This user has now received 1 formal warnings. The warning was given for the following reason:

Unnecessarily combative, antagonizing attitude. Please refrain from such activity in the future. Thank you.

In response to post #49155482. #49157507, #49161522 are all replies on the same post.

NocteVagus wrote: https://bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/4013808

Hey is this you uploading the mod or did you give permission? Because your mod is on the Bethesda.net now, just within today or yesterday it seems (april 10th)

ILoveFOModz wrote: Hey I get people like you want to be saviors for whatever reason, but I'm glad this is on Bethesda.net now, original author or not the mod can still easily be updated the same and if you look at the link you posted Barbariccia is credited.... Many of us just couldn't wait, so I'm glad some one had the lady beach ball nuts to upload this. Besides this mod was uploaded on Nexus 3 times, by 3 completely different Authors so who's cares who originally uploaded it, it's just a mod HAHA!

If anything Bethesda deserves the most credit because the Authors are using their programs and files to make mods anyway. Stop this PC vs Console crap its pointless.

Annihalator1980 wrote: The link to the Nexus version was only added today, and no mention of the original MA is made. I don't think it takes "beach ball nuts" to anonymously steal something. If you love Fallout mods so much, then support the authors who make them. Your attitude that it is ok to steal because you want it is selfish and immature.

Look you're definitely wasting your time here Annihalator, as I recall the mod "was only added" on the website today. I have supported the mod, but you make it seem as if this Author created the mod from scratch. The Bethesda.net version isn't stolen and if so then this Nexus version would also be stolen because another Author here had already posted this mod a month before Barbariccia did. The 2 mods are nearly identical, get your facts straight. Are you a laywer, do you even know what is classified as stolen? It's just a mod, let people enjoy it. I'm sure there are plenty of other stolen mods on Bethesda.net you Social Justice Warriors can waste your time with, but your opinion is irrelevant anyways.

Reference

This warning was issued for what took place here, here

Important links:

Our terms of service