some historical events

sagitel

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They seem to care quite a bit about mortals though.

Where does it mention that they are limited on how many Daedra they can bring in? I don't know of anything mentioning limits.

Did you miss the entire thing about the luminal barrier? And the ENTIRE plot of Oblivion?

6. in the night of tears the elves were clearly focused on getting the eye of magnus. they killed everyone in saarthal so why didnt they claim it?

As you may recall it was hidden behind a magical wall, also we DONT know that is the reason the Elves attacked the Nords, its speculation.

If "The Seven Fights of The Aldudagga" are true the Falmer actually attacked because Dagon the Razor tricked them into it. Also if KINMUNE is ture the Falmer MAY have attacked to reach KINMUNE.

there is like 4 different and equally possible reasons why the Falmer attacked the Nords.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

See the issue is that the plot of Oblivion said you can not open gates anymore. It said nothing about limiting Daedra that can be summoned by a Daedric prince.

Does it say anywhere that Daedric princes have limits on how many Daedra they can bring into the world? I don't see why gates are even needed if Dagon can just summon Daedra without issues.

See the issue is that the plot of Oblivion said you can not open gates anymore. It said nothing about limiting Daedra that can be summoned by a Daedric prince.

Does it say anywhere that Daedric princes have limits on how many Daedra they can bring into the world? I don't see why gates are even needed if Dagon can just summon Daedra without issues.

.......Yes, and the plot of Oblivion also stated that they needed the gates to get armies through, and to summon Dagon because without the gates they normally couldn't come through.

but eye of magnus is a very powerfull artifact and when nords found it elves must have known. i dont think getting behind a magical door is that hard for lesser aedra.

The elves are not lesser Aedra they are lesser Et'ada, and again we have no real way of knowing that they knew of the eye.

There's so many conflicting accounts of why the Falmer attacked and no dev has said which one is correct.

So what is stopping him from just slowly bringing in a ton of Daedra overtime?

Large armies, okay. So what if Dagon just decided to bring in about 50 every day? That would end up being plenty overtime.

1. The Towers

2. I wouldn't be surprised if the pact with Sotha Sil had some clause about that.

3. I also wouldn't be surprised if Akatosh had some sort of power/deal preventing that.

As the lore is now without gates the Deadra lords are limited in how many Daedra they can send over. Why? we don't REALLY know.