Destroy All Cows!

mrfatbard

can somebody make a mod that removes all the bramen from the game? at least the settlement ones? I hate seeing these fugly cows running around my tightly built settlement

note: there are two cows that are annoying, the standard ones you can't assign, and the ones that come with your supply routes

If you build a Brahmin trough they will tend to congregate around it. Just build the trough in an out of the way place and the Brahmin should stick close to it. Unless you're using a mod that changes their sandboxing, that should keep them from running around uncontrolled.

I saw the thread title and for a moment thought, "Hey, how hard would be it to code up a mod to make Brahmin explode when they get shot?"

Lord help me. I fear I've been doing this stuff for too long.

Should be able just go in the workshop script and default it to disallow Brahmin recruitment. If not that, at least at each workbench locally from the scripts tab.

(I know, I'm screwing up my terminology...sue me)

Do it on all my Big places (they'd be horribly out of place), so fully sure it's straightforward.

...and can't imagine anything that would break because of it.

Come to think of it (not that I mind them use a Healthy Brahmin type mod that makes them a bit cuter, myself), I'm surprised this hasn't been done already.

For the OP. This doesn't really eliminate brahmin very surgically, but it is effective.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23498/?

Cows go kaboom.

After they've been, um, "eliminated", their references are disabled. I don't think they respawn, but they might.

So it's more in the spirit of the thread title. Enjoy! :smile:

Edited by Greslin

I saw the thread title and for a moment thought, "Hey, how hard would be it to code up a mod to make Brahmin explode when they get shot?"

I'd love to see the Mad Brahmin encounter from Fallout 2 come back. The first time I ran into that one I thought they were just normal brahmin... then they exploded. Haven't trusted a brahmin since. :P

Is there a mod that lets me just kill a brahmin for meat (and another one would appar after a couple of days)? Cause currently all settlers turn hostile the moment I attack a brahmin (even accidently). I hate these freakin cows, but this would make them useful, they take a lot of space and spawn inside bulting, sure, but I could rescale them to a size of a radroach (they are mutated animals after all).

I'd love to see the Mad Brahmin encounter from Fallout 2 come back. The first time I ran into that one I thought they were just normal brahmin... then they exploded. Haven't trusted a brahmin since. :tongue:

That's pretty much what I coded. :smile: