[WIP]New Custom Armor

patobek

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the knight/templar look, but the elven-esque dagger on the front-right breast seems out of place; it seems that a big badass knight-like character withthis armor would use that knife as a bread knife instead of as a sidearm. The inclusion of the knife is cool, but I think the steel dagger fit better, but a simple medieval dagger (or a high-res, polished iron dagger) would be best.

Something like this.

Or this.

When I saw a side-arm knife on the armor, I immediately thought of Jaime Lannister and how he put it in some guy's eye socket.

Edited by antomi8

Any ideas on what materials should I put for crafting the Armor?

Steel, iron, and corundum for the plate armor. Leather for the belts and straps. A gold necklace for the necklace you added recently. Also some kind of pelt for the surcoat and cape.

I think the set would make a pretty nice quest reward too.

edit: I also agree with antomi8 about the dagger.

Edited by nuked92

Any ideas on what materials should I put for crafting the Armor?

Steel, I'd say. Steel, leather, leather strips.. something simple.

IDEA!

You could have 3 versions: one that is craftable by steel, leather strips, leather, etc with nord plate stats; one that is the "elite" version with stats of ebony and is not craftable but still upgradable, and another that is unplayable and used for an NPC.

Here's how this works: you can craft a mediocre version - standard procedure. But - similar to the headless horseman and other ghosts, we could have a spectral knight guarding a tomb much like Hamvir's Rest. This knight will wear the unplayable armor and will disappear on death. What he is guarding, however, is the Ebony stat knight set.