It is a texture pack after all,and it's available now! :D

Alithinos

im downloading the high res tex pack but am wondering if its going to overwrite the other retextures ive installed?

that would suck...

Am glad that the only 3rd party texture mods I installed were installed by the Nexus Mod Manager (NMM).

Skryim HD installed by Nexus Mod Manager

The only 3rd party texture pack I installed was "Skyrim HD" and that was done through the NMM.

NMM allows me to deactivate the Skryim HD or delete it entirely if I wish.

Skryim HD installed manually

You may possibly/probably have a conflict? Skyrim HD installs only .dss files. During your manual pasting in of your Skyrim HD .dds files, you would have been asked if you wanted to overwrite existing files. Hopefully you backed up the Skyrim vanilla .dss files before you did your manual install.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im downloading the high res tex pack but am wondering if its going to overwrite the other retextures ive installed?

that would suck...

Am glad that the only 3rd party texture mods I installed were installed by the Nexus Mod Manager (NMM).

Skryim HD installed by Nexus Mod Manager

The only 3rd party texture pack I installed was "Skyrim HD" and that was done through the NMM.

NMM allows me to deactivate the Skryim HD or delete it entirely if I wish.

Skryim HD installed manually

You may possibly/probably have a conflict? Skyrim HD installs only .dss files. During your manual pasting in of your Skyrim HD .dds files, you would have been asked if you wanted to overwrite existing files. Hopefully you backed up the Skyrim vanilla .dss files before you did your manual install.

According to the Skyrim HD page, if you did a manual install you just have to go through and manually delete each and every texture the pack installed... sounds like fun! LOL.. apparently skyrim will revert back to the vanilla automatically after deletion.

I downloaded and installed it and removed my texture mods, though I'm seeing the old textures :/

Did you enable it in your load order? Its not like a normal texture pack, it has esps

Yea it's enabled on NMM and under data files on the launcher.