About the Creation Kit

Thunderwulf32

Click the Skyrim loader icon on your desktop, wait until the steam icon appears in your system tray, double click on it, go to view menu > tools > creation kit.

Edit: of course you must be running Steam in online mode.

Nothing is there. All I see is a huge list of video games in the Library., that says "Not Installed."

Restart Steam and you will see Creation Kit under Tools in the Steam.

In that video games list right? Cuz I still don't see it. IF you don't mind could you send me a copy of the Creation Kit.exe?

http://i.imgur.com/x4hGo.jpg

Thank you. I checked again just like you told me and for some darned reason it's not there. I don't get it? It's nowhere on the app.

I don't know a darn thing about the steam app. so how do I know if I am online? Forgive me if I'm being a tard.

Thank you. I checked again just like you told me and for some darned reason it's not there. I don't get it? It's nowhere on the app.

I don't know a darn thing about the steam app. so how do I know if I am online? Forgive me if I'm being a tard.

It was there for me. Not saying you are, but....maybe Bethesda/Steam made it so you can't see /download it unless you have Skyrim installed through steam or a retail copy of it?

The Creation Kit does not show up for me either. I shut down Steam and restarted. I also forced a Steam update and it still did not show up. So I started to read the many forums on the Creation Kit and someone posted that the Creation Kit won't be available for everyone. I'm assuming they mean it won't be available for everyone to download at the same time since that would choke their server. So I will just be patient and see if the download is available for me later today.

So what this stupid Nexus website is saying that you HAVE to purchase Skyrim through Steam?

So, what if I bought this at a local retail store? What? I can't have the Creation Kit?

I bought it at a store, now I cannot download the Creation Kit?!

What a crock of CRAP!!

Settle down -of course you'll be able to download it. It's just not showing up -not for me either. I closed steam by going up to the STEAM drop down menu in the upper left corner and clicked EXIT. Then I started Steam back up, and it reconnected and the Creation Kit is there now. Now I need to go mke Embalming tools non-interactable.

Clicking the X in the upper right corner is not enough. That basically just minimizes Steam. You actually have to shut it down.

Edited by GMatthews

if any kind soul could .rar us the Creation Kit and the various bits and bobs that it needs your generosity would be greatly appreciated and you would likely become the next e-sensation at the Nexus forum

I'll take -"What would a game pirate say" for $1000 Chuck.

Not calling you a Pirate... specifically.