Anyone else having trouble uploading a mod? (CK problem)

Sader325

So, I had already gone through all the trouble of creating my mod making it standalone etc before the CK even came out. Knowing that all my mod files were in the correct place / order I thought using the CK to upload the mod would be a breeze.

Well... apparently not.

Every time I try to upload my mod to steamworks I get an error that simply states: "Failed to Write mod to cloud", after that steam closes and restarts and if i try again I get the error "Steam Cloud Needs to be Enabled".

Then I have to restart the CK only to get the same error again.

Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong since that first error is just terribly unhelpful.

Looks like there was an extended hiccup with all the Steam traffic. Mods are now visible in the Workshop, and I'd reckon available for publishing. (queue everyone uploading their mods at once now and bogging down the system)

Nope, sitll getting the "failed to write the mod file to the cloud" error.

Now that things have calmed, are you still getting one of these errors? or something else?

"Failed to Write mod to cloud", after that steam closes and restarts and if i try again I get the error "Steam Cloud Needs to be Enabled".

Yep, still getting both errors.