Mod Request - Long hair for Scott

telefonmast

I tried messing around with the rather freshly released mod tool, but I still don't have a idea what I'm doing...

I'd like to switch the meshes from the female Hairstyles to male, so I can play as long haired Scott.

Since I can't figure things out right now, I'm making this request for help :)

You can't just swap them, that's not how it works. The model would have to be resized and repositioned to fit the male head, and skinned to the male skeleton. Based on the DAI tools, importing a custom mesh like that may never be possible. You'll need to wait a couple of months to see how the MEA tools develop. At this juncture, it would be unwise to expect more than was possible with DAI, which means at best you could manipulate the vertices of existing meshes. In practice, that pretty much means no long hair for males.

You can't just swap them, that's not how it works. The model would have to be resized and repositioned to fit the male head, and skinned to the male skeleton. Based on the DAI tools, importing a custom mesh like that may never be possible. You'll need to wait a couple of months to see how the MEA tools develop. At this juncture, it would be unwise to expect more than was possible with DAI, which means at best you could manipulate the vertices of existing meshes. In practice, that pretty much means no long hair for males.

There are long hairs for males in DAI though? Plus they manages to do hairs for Qunari. Maybe I'm misunderstanding but it looks like all that is possible in DAI