Travel Package act inconsistent.

Hey guys,

I am having an issue with a very simple package. A travel package pointed at the player with 5120 radius(Not soft), with two conditions. Player is not in an interior and the distance from the player is over 5200.

The problem is, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Really inconsistent. What I am doing is spawning enemies at a marker far away and then this travel package should make them go to the Player.

I attached a script to the package sequence, so I know whats going on, and when something halts its because the travel package starts but doesn't complete.

I've tried standing still with sgtm to see if it was player movement. but nope. I've tried evaluatePackage() elsewhere but doesn't help or fix. I've tried forcing a change in package, so it would refresh but nothing.

Anyone have any ideas or experience with this sort of thing?

Try to set the radius to 0-500. By setting the radius you tell them how close they need to come to the player. In your package they can stay at 5120 radius and it can be considered as completing the package. They can`t notice you being so far away. Not sure if this is what you are trying to achieve.If you want them to wait for the player somewhere, you can tell them to travel and stay at some linked ref.