Invisibility while sneaking

LiveAndLetLive

I have trouble with making an "invisibility while sneaking" ability. I did check out a mod about that, but it isnt what i am looking for.

I am thinking a permanent "shadowcloak of nocturnal", but i have not been able to make it happen. help would be greatly apprechiated. the mod already posted just LOOKS like invisbility, you are not hidden from enemies if they see you and you enter sneakmode.

I have trouble with making an "invisibility while sneaking" ability. I did check out a mod about that, but it isnt what i am looking for.

I am thinking a permanent "shadowcloak of nocturnal", but i have not been able to make it happen. help would be greatly apprechiated. the mod already posted just LOOKS like invisbility, you are not hidden from enemies if they see you and you enter sneakmode.

I think I saw this last night on the workshop. It was called ring of invisibility iirc.

I think I saw this last night on the workshop. It was called ring of invisibility iirc.

Yeah, but that one doesn't work. After you attack you only look invisible, you are very much detectable. What I am trying to achieve is

Sneak -> turn invisible -> stealth kill bandit(or whatever) -> turn invisible

I want the character only to become visible for a split second, cutting the throat, just to turn invisible again with all enemies being none the wiser. I need a script that applies an invisibility effect when I enter sneakmode, and reapplies it after I kill. It kinda work with the regular Shadowcloak of Nocturnal, but i want it as a permanent ability, and without having to do the Thieves Guild questline. :/

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking for something similar to this too. I was thinking kind of like the Stealth Boy or Chinese Stealth Suite from Fallout, where it's not a FULL invisibility but say a 50-75% invisibility, making you harder to detect but not impossible, while giving your character a sort of semi-transparent appearance while sneaking (without the need to retoggle the spell after everything you do).