Am I stepping on any toes here?

tnu

Hi, so, recently I came back, to find that I was blocked from accessing a users files to my dismay and confusion. Taking the advice of the message I attempted to reahc out ot the author here in one of his threads since he had disabled private messages I would merely wish to ask to ensure I have not stepped on anybody's toes or violated the Nexus terms of service in my attempt to reach o ut to him.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4087205-qaxes-questorium/

I checked your moderation history, but you have not committed any ToS violations: whatever happened was between you and the mod author. You might have posted something that the mod author objected to. The best course of action would be to contact the mod author and settle matter with them.

I checked your moderation history, but you have not committed any ToS violations: whatever happened was between you and the mod author. You might have posted something that the mod author objected to. The best course of action would be to contact the mod author and settle matter with them.

Thank you for your feedback it's very much appreciated. I"m making an attempt at that right now and hopefully it will go well