Flying Bodies with fTurboTimeMultiplier set to 0.01

0reo27

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to ask if there is any sort of workaround here? I see that http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61914/? worked around this issue by disintegrating all killed enemies when it's enabled. I've gone through the script but It's honestly way over my head.

I was just looking to ask what's the best way to do something similar to this. I'm comfortable with mild scripting using quest scripts.

Additionally, if there are other solutions, I'm open to those too. :)

Superhot did that not as a workaround, but because that's literally what happens in the actual game, well they get blown apart but still. When you're toying with stuff like that, you are at the whim of the physics engine and unfortunately there's really no alternative to flying bodies. Just don't make the transitions between normal time and turbo time very smooth

Superhot did that not as a workaround, but because that's literally what happens in the actual game, well they get blown apart but still. When you're toying with stuff like that, you are at the whim of the physics engine and unfortunately there's really no alternative to flying bodies. Just don't make the transitions between normal time and turbo time very smooth

Oh. That's why that happens. What did you mean by making the transitions not very smooth? You mean slowly increase the multiplier?

Also, did you happen to know how Superhot achieved this effect? Is there a quick script I can utilize to get this going?