boobs to infinite on NPC

ankoku66

Perhaps Growlf's Universal Skeleton will be of more help? At least it includes Corronera's, BBB and Vipcxj's and... well, a bunch of others. It's worth a try.

Just in case, Growlf mentions issues with including DR6's "1st person" skeleton, so it could be better to only install the 3rd person one in this case.

Perhaps Growlf's Universal Skeleton will be of more help? At least it includes Corronera's, BBB and Vipcxj's and... well, a bunch of others. It's worth a try.

Just in case, Growlf mentions issues with including DR6's "1st person" skeleton, so it could be better to only install the 3rd person one in this case.

well ill try again whit universal... lets see what happ

i have all a day triying to fix this ... now i load my save and its frozen... my last 3 savegame T_T (almost give up)

fixed my save : uncheck UVII and start then save again exit game, check UVII now works but no BBB

Edited by ankoku66

If this is tied to Hentia Mania mod he has his NPC races in a different file from the default races. You need to go to those races and install the BBB compatible skeletons there as well, and it has nothing to do with load order just the skeleton. So just reset your load order back to the way it was before you kept ctding and just install the skeleton you want to all the same Hentia mania mod races and everything will work. (I was actually the one to inform of this issue and fix to mod maker and I don't think he ever fixed it as it only applies to people who used a skeleton he never used himself, not to mention the fact he likely couldn't due to rights reason.) Edited by Gracinfields