need help with condition trigger

TheBxushis

Hi, sorry for any incovenience, but i'm having some problems to understand how some quests works. if someone have time, can someone explain (don't need to be to much, just some tips will help.) how the Vanilla quest "A Lovely Letter" ID FreeformRiverwood01 works, as i want to know how Faendal/Sven can be recruited as followers after you complete it, as i want to use it to turn a vanilla NPC that already also have a side quest into one.

thanks, sorry for any mispelling. ^^

Any NPC in the PotentialFollowerFaction is recruitable as soon as their Relationship Rank relative to the player becomes 2.

Completion of the Lovely Letter quest (one way or another) runs a script that raises the winner's relationship rank to 2 and the rest is automatic. So that's what you need to do in your own quest.

(edit - added)

If you look at the papyrus fragments for the final stages of the quest (stages 310/320) you can see how it is scripted, with either

Alias_Sven.GetActorRef().SetRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer(), 2)

or

Alias_Faendal.GetActorRef().SetRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer(), 2)

as appropriate.

Edited by OldMansBeard

Any NPC in the PotentialFollowerFaction is recruitable as soon as their Relationship Rank relative to the player becomes 2.

Completion of the Lovely Letter quest (one way or another) runs a script that raises the winner's relationship rank to 2 and the rest is automatic. So that's what you need to do in your own quest.

Ah, thank you, i was trying to figure if there was something that allowed the npc to be recruited, but haven't tought about that. thanks for the the time. :happy: