What you would like to see in future DLC's

Stuzy44

I myself would love to see more planets open up for adventure and quests.Plus i would also like more choice on making my character with more sliders.i think we have enough weapons and armour at the moment but more ways to change them to suit our way of play would be good.I would also like to see more companions to join the crew for missions. What do you think?

I myself would love to see more planets open up for adventure and quests.Plus i would also like more choice on making my character with more sliders.i think we have enough weapons and armour at the moment but more ways to change them to suit our way of play would be good.I would also like to see more companions to join the crew for missions. What do you think?

More Remnant puzzles. It's not easy to get that Cartographer achievement. You literally need a guide to follow the entire game.

Would be nice to have the option to recruit a Salarian to the team. I miss Mordin.

Would be nice to have the option to recruit a Salarian to the team. I miss Mordin.

He only really was in ME2. But yes, I generally like Salarians.

As far as puzzles go, that's one thing pissing me off to no end in this game. The moment I was able to buy decription keys, I did. I didn't sign up to play a game of riddles, but an adventure with RPG elements.

But that's me, never looking for any achievements, since they don't add to the game in the sense that you get something for your gaming experience.

More Remnant puzzles. It's not easy to get that Cartographer achievement. You literally need a guide to follow the entire game.

i agree Mordin was great in 2-3 of mass effect shame he had to give himself in 3 to give cure to the krogan.i would also like to see more arks saved to and more aliens found through the game.

More planets to explore and colonize, more alien life both sentient and non-sentient (there's only two intelligent life-forms and like 5-6 species of animal life in the entire cluster? Really?), more exploring (and undoing?) the scourge and the remnant.

• The ability to get out on Meridian, maybe some quests there.
  • The quarian ark!
  • Other Milky Way species would be cool, even if it's only the odd volus.
  • Going back to Habitat 7 / Ryder-1 and making it livable.
  • Learning more about the Jaardan, maybe meeting them.
  • More planets to explore.
  • Make some secondary NPCs temporary teammates, like the other pathfinders or Reyes.

Edit:

• Your twin as a squadmate.
  • Resurrecting Mom.
  • Finding out the truth about Dad's death, because something's fishy.
  • Solving Jien Garson's murder.
Edited by BorrowedName

• The ability to get out on Meridian, maybe some quests there.
  • The quarian ark!
  • Other Milky Way species would be cool, even if it's only the odd volus.
  • Going back to Habitat 7 / Ryder-1 and making it livable.
  • Learning more about the Jaardan, maybe meeting them.
  • More planets to explore.
  • Make some secondary NPCs temporary teammates, like the other pathfinders or Reyes.

Edit:

• Your twin as a squadmate.
  • Resurrecting Mom.
  • Finding out the truth about Dad's death, because something's fishy.
  • Solving Jien Garson's murder.

Some of that I thought would be done in the sequel, but I figured resolving the whole thing about Dad's death would finish in this game. I mean, they never even mentioned whether his body was recovered. I almost thought that would be the bonus mission.

More planets to explore and colonize, more alien life both sentient and non-sentient (there's only two intelligent life-forms and like 5-6 species of animal life in the entire cluster? Really?), more exploring (and undoing?) the scourge and the remnant.

Yes to all of this!

I especially want Meridian city, almost like how Kadara port is organised, then an option to leave and explore Jardaan artifacts and ruins around the rest of Meridian.

I think that Jien/the Benefactor, Dad and twin as a squadmate could be candidates for the second game, though a dlc where you and your twin hang out/do twin missions/character build would be good. I really want a Quarian Ark DLC too but I feel like that will be a major focus of the next game.