Getting animations which I never installed!

magoot

So, having finally found my Oblivion GOTY CD's I decided to install Oblivion and some mods to enhance the textures and such.

But having run into an extremely wierd thing is that I am getting parts of a mod that I do not want at all, as it's breaking the game in a horrible manner.

After having gotten the mods I wanted and went back into the game, my character now does fancy flips and things like that when attacking with a melee weapon.

For example:

Running forward doing a forward flip and then attacks, this first of all takes about 2-3 seconds to perform and happens in 3rd or 1st person.

From all I can see, it apparently get's the animation from the DMC mod, which I did not DL or did not even install myself.

I've done two installations on my PC on separate HDD's, both still get the issue.

I've checked all the mod descriptions on their respective pages, and so far not found anyone of them saying it will give you the DMC animations mod.

What I have installed so far is:
OBSE

EVE HGEC Bodystock and Clothing

HGEC Body

Oblivion Character Overhaul

Oblivion Reloaded

Soya 4 hair pack

Unofficial Oblivion Patch

Blockhead (forgot to add this in original post)

All these mods have either been installed manually or through OBMM, so no NMM used for these installations.

I'd really appreciate any form of aid in this matter, as I miss Oblivion greatly.

This is what the folder looks like:

https://gyazo.com/7745814228675397b1b535271fa044df

Edited by magoot