Is Snap'n Build really gone?

Hamv90

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see it on Bethesda for PC or Xbox. If you have mod already installed when the author removes it from a site it stays on your system. I don't believe such a huge and popular mod would get removed so there must be something going on.

WUTWUTWUUUUUUT???????????? Ah hell no why did they remove that mod? dammit what is with the mods going away this time? beth.aids is a given so it must be something else going on? I remember reading the author had wanted to update the mod for some time now but never got around to it. The mod definitely needs fixing it has some bugs with roof pieces here and there.

Argh! I've been trying to persuade myself I can't possibly be to blame for this--I posted a bug report shortly before Snap 'n Build disappeared. (The bug was that immediately after using the missing Structures menu fix, the Structures menu reappeared but the Snap 'n Build menu was missing from it.)

I'm assuming that it was taken down while the author works on bugs in general, not just my bug report... hope it comes back! I still have it installed, but I can't get to it, and I'm a bit concerned that trying other fixes (especially with it gone from Nexus) will mess things up more.

I mean, I couldn;t get it to work either. So many trials and errors, and I still don't have the S'n'B menu anywhere.

Hopefully the author will reupload a new, fixed version. Although a simple "Hey, guys, this version is hella bugged so I'm gonna remove it, and upload again when it's fixed" would be common courtesy.