Is Snap'n Build really gone?

Hamv90

It does appear to be a very selfish move on behalf of the mod maker. So many people used Snap n' Build because it was a really good mod. Yet he pulled it with no explanation whatsoever. Very disappointing.

Here we go again. Yes, it’s a very selfish move for a mod author to spend their time on making a mod then being even more selfish to share the work they spent hours creating with you for FREE.

At least have the decency to respect the fact that they even bothered to take the time and effort to share their work with you in the first place.

If someone pulls down their work without explanation...oh well. That's their decision. You have no idea what is going on in their life and have no right to judge them. Can’t deal with that? The tools to make your own mods are freely available. Have at it, Hoss.

EDIT: is it possible for a moderator to lock this thread? The mod has been removed by the author and this thread has well outlived any usefulness. It's just becoming a breeding ground of animosity towards the mod author for removing his/her mods.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. To avoid these scenarios just don't use mods or frameworks which permissions dont jive with your own expectations. While I personally think it's a dick move (and thats just like my opinion man) especially if you are on console. I also hold the dedication of the mod authors of both this and Videos of the Wasteland in the highest regards. Good devs usually do not like leaving bugs and support hanging.

Besides alternatives exist, albeit not verbatim.

Is there a way or someone to overtake this mod and make it work again?

the only way would be to start on a NEW mod that attempts to achieve the same goals.

doing anything with the original assets of Snap n Build without the creator's permission would result in a ban from Nexus