WTF SERIOUSLY!

TheDarkPrince

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wow.. why the hell would they remove it? I really don't understand why they would put a video presentation documenting great features that they HAVE COMPLETED and then review it and say "that is good.. let's not put it in".

As they said in the vid -- this was done a for a week "After they had finished Skyrim" -- so these things might eventually show up as added content but all of it was done after the game had been sent to manufacture so there was nothing to remove !

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Creation kit exceeds my expectations, and they have done this in only one week?

I mean, cloth physics, seasons, combining spells, spears, a whole new skill tree for Lycanthropy! These things were surely not on my list of expected mods!

Imagine Skyrim in two years then!

Bethesda has just earned a special place in my heart. :thumbsup:

That was a great Mature talk by the spokesperson for one of the best game studios talking about company ethos and how these ideas come together - I have project managed teams of 40 plus and its bloody hard this is a team 100 plus - with them they made one of the greatest games every made `Skyrim` - average play time 75hrs - 96% rating on Metacritic - Game of the year - give them all some credit for knowing what they are doing, its not about `spears` and `dragon rideing` if it was that easy everybody would make games this good and they don`t - Mr Howard and team thank you.

I would pay for virtually all those features. Basically everything was a solutions to something we complain about constantly.... Enemies that aren't hard enough, followers that are stupid, lack of advanced physics (and footprints!)..... I am pretty sure my wife would NOT like the Kinect shouts, though. Fus Ro DAH! Waaaaa! (baby waking up)

Did you see the part where you could TEACH a follower new skills?

SInce I am on console I cannot count on the CK.... I pray that these things make it into DLC.

5 years to make another carbon-copy, cardboard-cut-out pseudo-RPG action game.

One week to make some of the most creative content in gaming.

I know which one we ended up buying.

This will most likely be my last Bethesda game. I just cannot continue to pay money for their lack of creativity and their clone-of-the-last-game titles. Give us something original. Turn your dev teams loose more often. Something.

Because what we got was a mostly lifeless, soulless mess.

Incredibly classy trolling, showing you the candy but telling you "no no, even though we did it in a week it wasnt in the game, and we dunno if you will ever get it, but here it is and its flashy and well made, have a look".

Lol seriously though i like Bethesda and hopefully they will release those things in a big pack as a DLC. The vampire stuff was almost hurtfull, i really want that vampire Lord now.

Edited by Wraithofdoom

The Creation kit exceeds my expectations, and they have done this in only one week?

I mean, cloth physics, seasons, combining spells, spears, a whole new skill tree for Lycanthropy! These things were surely not on my list of expected mods!

Imagine Skyrim in two years then!

Bethesda has just earned a special place in my heart. :thumbsup:

It's pretty easy for them to when there are no restrictions (consoles).

Just browsing the Workshop I'm amazed at what is already there. 1,300 different mods in under 3 days O.o sure some of them were already made and uploaded here, but still. It will surpass TF2's content in a week probably.