ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Odd bug with my new worldspace

stuges

The water level everywhere is even and definitely underground at the area. I move around normally and eventually my character starts to swim.. and turning camera after it occurs also blurs the camera (underwater effect)

I bet hardly anyone's encountered this but if it happens that someone knows how to fix it, would appreciate :)

I fear it's corrupted for good, past 3 days worked for it and now it's doing this.

EDIT: vid

Edited by stuges

technically this isn't the wrong place to post this. Cause we are talking about mods. Mod troubleshooting is more for people who have downloaded someone elses work. If im not mistaken.

EDIT: Are you sure you didnt just exit the water weird or have tcl on and go in the water?

technically this isn't the wrong place to post this. Cause we are talking about mods. Mod troubleshooting is more for people who have downloaded someone elses work. If im not mistaken.

EDIT: Are you sure you didnt just exit the water weird or have tcl on and go in the water?

Yes. I am 100% I have a brief vid of it I might even post on youtube if helps to clarify the problem.

You can try, videos always explain a bit more. But show us before you go in, do whatever walk around, and then show us after you leave. Gotta see everything. But honestly if it isnt the tcl thing then it probably cannot be reversed. It might even deal with the waterheight of the map you made. Dunno.

Check the worldspace water level and make sure the water is lower than the land, at least by 1000. My worldspace land is -1300.0000 and water is -1400.0000. I do not get a swimming effect.

Unfortunately it doesn't fix this.

Besides I need that water tile for a pool where liver lands at so I'd much prefer another fix.

I might see if it's possible to remove that water tile completely that'd fix it for sure probably (if it comes to that.)