Vendor Lists?

JSHT21

(I think I've typed this out 8 times today.... :))

On your NPC, go to the factions tab. Double-click on the services faction (eg. ServicesMarkarthBlacksmith). Once this screen is open, go to the vendor tab. On the right hand side, you should see MERCHANT CONTAINER. That's your baby!

okay beside the merchant container it says select refernce in reference window... I'm lost lol. I'm sorry man. I understand what to do up til that point though.

BTW, I'm trying to add it to the Fletcher in Solitude. So I followed your steps, replaceing where I needed to go.

okay beside the merchant container it says select refernce in reference window... I'm lost lol. I'm sorry man. I understand what to do up til that point though.

BTW, I'm trying to add it to the Fletcher in Solitude. So I followed your steps, replaceing where I needed to go.

What you need to do is look under that and find the name of his container...then find that item in the object window and edit it from there. I think the one you are looking for is MerchantSolitudeFletcher. Just type Merchant in the object filter window and click "all" and you should be able to find it.

Ok, directly under select reference, you'll see 'cell' (where you'll find your vendor) and reference (which is the actual chest).

First, find the cell that contains the chest you want to use (in your case Solitudefletcher).

Then find your reference (in your case MerchantSolitudeFletcher 000B2039).

Maybe this will help: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/rivergoat/Skyrim/CKVendorbox.png

That will tell you which chest you need to put your item in.

GOT IT. Thanks so much.

One more question, well two.

In his chest for value all the default vanilla items had negative values, the item I added didn't. Why was this?

Lastly, how would you go about making it where nobody sells a certain thing? Say i want to make it to where no merchant sells arrows, or theres a much smaller chance that they do say like 5.