Predator Race from The Predator Movies

Logik729

I wonder if someone can create the Predator race from the movies.

I had this mod for Oblivion and it was my favorite race mod.I still have the mod files.Maybe it can be ported to Skyrim somehow.But of course we probably need the Mod creators permission and blessing.What do you guys think.Is this a good Idea for a race mod?

Thanks in advance to all who decide to respond my topic.Regards Logik....

Edited by Logik729

This is a great idea, I think that it not only sould be done but done better than in oblivion.

Things it has to have:

--Working mandibles.

--Knife Gauntlets, not hand-to-hand stuff but actual wristblades catagorized in the one handed sword tree.

--Predator vision modes when wearing the mask. The vision that the orcs get when enraged can serve as the unmasked pred vision.

--Variety of pred weapons and gear, Spears and Javelins, Wrist Blades, Plasma Caster/s shoulder and armmounted versions, Net Launcher, Throwing Disc/Glaive, Toggleable Cloaking mesh and armor, Mask.

--Skull, spine, and skin harvesting of all dangerous creatures, including humans.

Almost all of which can be done if someone can actually makes the meshes.

Yes.... thats all... everything on this page so far ^^^ is what I wanted to say/comment/request..... we need the people who did the TES:IV predator mod and the people that make project navada for Fallout NV to work togeter with some other good moders and this will turn out awesomely....GOOD LUCK! as soon as this mod is made I'm downloading....

• 2 weeks later...
YEAH! I have a predator mod back from oblivion had the trophies and weapons and the vision modes and everything..It's one of my all time favorite mods,I would LOVE to have Skyrim have it..Please someone make this.My life would be complete lol.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wonder if someone can create the Predator race from the movies.

Expect the "Predators - Lost Tribes" Mod to be complete by September 2012 - if not sooner.

There will be a V1.5 or 2.0 with more bad guys (avp / predators) and quests - but I want to get the playable PREDATOR race out first.

The art style of the predators and their gear leans a little more to what NARIN sculpts - more so than the stuff in the movies. Though there is plenty of 'movie' inspired art in the mod so far too.

I've posted pics here on the Skyrim Nexus of the work in progress.