My first house mod?

RitchieTheMerc

OK guys, not to advertise or anything here, but I was just looking for a little feedback on my newly-created mod, a necromancer's cottage near Shor's Stone. A video guide of it can be found below:-

I made this in a hurry, as please tell me if I could improve anything. Thanks for all your comments!

heh. wish l could get some input on how mine's coming along, but anyway - watched the video, and for the most part l quite like it. Think it could use some chests, and maybe a bit more lighting in the first floor, but l like the hint of intrigue, and the secret passage. Maybe add some mushrooms or something, things to add atmosphere to the passage?

heh. wish l could get some input on how mine's coming along, but anyway - watched the video, and for the most part l quite like it. Think it could use some chests, and maybe a bit more lighting in the first floor, but l like the hint of intrigue, and the secret passage. Maybe add some mushrooms or something, things to add atmosphere to the passage?

Is your's on here? If so point me to it and I'll gladly look at it for you. I know everyone likes feedback, I wish more people would leave feedback on my mod.

Thanks, I never thought of that! I'll take all your advice onboard. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks, I never thought of that! I'll take all your advice onboard. Thanks for the feedback.

Lol, that's about the only advice l could possibly give. I have no knowledge of modding. That being said, I'm pretty decent at atmosphere n stuff. One thing I noticed about yours was the lack of...overwhelmingness, if that makes sense. It has what you need, and a few really awesome touches - love the pond - without being overdone. Although, might a companion bed be something you add later?

Jsh, only on a forum post in this forum. Not near ready to upload, if people're even interested. not intending to derail the thread, though.