The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" And every moment we spend with the empire we spend in risk of attack! The day is done Aadorn, we are all tired I'm sure your miracles can wait till the morning?"

"We have a higher risk if we break free. You can do it, but if you do, I'm not hanging around to be caught" Aardorn said "And my name is not Aadorn, it's Aardorn" he turned and left the hall

OOC: See you tommorow

Edited by Brutii

Selene smiled, "I may have stretched the truth... everything i told you was completely true, it's just this Stadium has been under construction for over 22 years...i had the order placed in secret when i was Chancellor... still it had no imperial permission, i still needed that from you... And things have been edited with the Dwemer Viewing screens... All we need now are contestants, and advertisements put up all over the empire....this will generate a lot of money your Highness... and fame for myself as the GameMistress. Now then... would you grace the stadium with your presence for the grand opening?"

"He is right Mirabelle.... but we are in your land now, if we are found it will be down to you." Sienna said feeling rather sad.

It was already dark outside but Nawen was still outside, this time sitting on a branch. She was staring at the map of Tamriel and looking for a safer place to hide. Sooner or later they will have to leave High Rock. If the enemy will find out that Mirabelle rules the land then it is quite obvious that they will look for them here...

" Who said we were telling anyone?" She paused and looked puzzled " What? I said Aadorn..."

OOC: Mythic planned something so I think I kinda have to break free.

OOC: Aardorn, not Aadorn A.A.R.D.O.R.N see?

PS: The plan is kind of retarded if it screams out "HEY WE'RE OVER HERE! SEND YOUR ARMY TO KILL US!"

Coation nodded to Selene "I will, probably, but it depends on time, I have a lot to do. For the old world shall burn in the fires of industry" he replied

The hooded figure walked up to coation,"You have something of mine and I'm willing to give infomation on the rebels for it."

"Depends on what I have, and how valuable the information is... and whether your willing to take that hood down"

OOC: We have High Rock and Hammerfell on our side...that is a lot you know plus we will get help from fleeing citizens and lots of other people plus I'm still considering.

" No don't bother being polite, don't eat my food and just wander off..." She said to herself wondering where Nawen was.