The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

OOC: We have High Rock and Hammerfell on our side...that is a lot you know plus we will get help from fleeing citizens and lots of other people plus I'm still considering.

" No don't bother being polite, don't eat my food and just wander off..." She said to herself wondering where Nawen was.

OOC: Yeah, but Coation is going to be keeping control of the empire the same sort of way hitler kept control of germany. Take hammerfall, but your probably only getting political support, and a few farmers. The citizens won't flee if they know whats good for them, and they are fleeing because they don't want to face it, not because they want to. Put it this way, talking of rebellion = death rebellion = death. No one is going to face those odds, you can't face this threat on a battle field, you would be crushed

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hooded figure pulled down his hood and looked at coation."Can I have my powers and soul back if I tell you?"

"Ah, Dirmire, Selene said you were dead. Guess she was wrong. If the information is good enough, then you get your soul and power, so come on, lets hear what the pathetic excuse for a rebellion is doing"

OOC: Exactly why we do the kind of hit and run stuff maybe or ambushes.

Mirabelle got out of her seat wiping her mouth with a tissue then putting it back on the table. She went up to Aadorn as he left " Where are you going?" She asked annoyed with everyone's bad manners. She saw Nawen in the distance and was relieved.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Sienna had one of the Servants show her to her room, she was extremely tired, and fell asleep almost immediately.

Iodiria appeared in the Courtyard of the castle in a fine White gown, addorned with golden sleeves, a beautiful necklace, golden shoes, collar and back details.

http://tera-online.cc/uploads/gallery/main/59/highelf_f_r21.jpg

She held a bottle of Morrwinds finest wine, and walked over to Mirabelle with a smile, her skin glowing radiantly and her golden-blonde hair blowing in the wind. "Ever tried Ancient Dagoth Brandy?"

"Well what can i say? I bring up my children with manners!" She said and then laughed. "Well, this brandy is a little different from the ones you have tasted... it is specially from my Brother Endus's collection, and his taste as good as the day they were made. Have any glasses?" Iodiria said, also admiring Mirabelles dress sense.