The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Ah, I grew up where we stand. Here in daggerfall I was raised here and studied magic especially healing. I once the court healer but then enrolled in the Imperial Legion to use my talents for good. And you?" She replied politely. Edited by AnotherAverageName

Iodiria smiled. "I was born, and grew up in the town Necrom, an Indoril city on the coast of morrowind. It's the city of the dead, a giant cemetery if you will, with white walls and golden towers. I was brought up in house indoril.... so was a loyal fanatic to the Tribunal temple, leading military campaigns, preaching, healing. Well, that was until i moved to Vvardenfell.... then all my troubles, and then my solutions in life happened."

Selene shook her head. "I don't know what game you are playing Dirmire, but it does not fool me. They are not in Valenwood. I was just in Valenwood!"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

" Sounds interesting. I finally get to talk to someone rather then having to watch them sulk...Oh and...Sienna is with us you know...." She replied intrigued. She thought to herself " Finally someone with decency." Edited by AnotherAverageName

"Indeed, my life is a history book... well it is the history of morrowind at least... And Sienna... she is a good woman i think, i have no qualms with her. And Believe it or not, as a Demi-god i still have a faith... I worship the lady Azura. What of you? Who is your chosen benefactor?" Iodiria asked, curious.