The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No need to apologize. I was dead for seventeen years so I'm no longer the Listener." Shadow said and looked at his attacker. "What do you have to kill?"

"That makes two of us." Nawen said and shook her head a bit. She hated teleporting.

"They don't like me going inside but what the heck I don't care," Dirmire said as he followed down the path. He walked over to the gate and banged it hard with his fist,"We need to get in now it's urgent." Edited by Meciathe

"They don't like me going inside but what the heck I don't care," Dirmire said as he followed down the path. He walked over to the gate and banged it hard with his fist,"We need to get in now it's urgent."

There was no response, but the gate was locked shut, a half minute later a voice carried over the wall "Just turn round and keep walking, the agents of the 'empire' are no longer welcome here"

"I can help if you want." Shadow said. It was nice to finally know the name of his attacker.

Nawen followed them both silently. She hoped that Aardorn is really inside. Once she heard the voice on the other side of the gates she said. "But we're not agents of the empire!"

Edited by Naktis