The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was some chatter behind the gate, and some one could be heard saying something about stalling "You have no business here, necromancer! Your presence will not be tolerated"

Shadow folder his arms on his chest. "Alright. Did they tell you anything about his location or is he some kind of traveler?"

Nawen watched the whole scene and wondered why Dirmire is so unpopular. Well necromancers are never popular but is there something more to this?

Dirmire stood up and walked to the gate,"Fine I'll let myself in," He place his hand on the gate and It aged to dust,"Now how left that open?" he walked inside smug. Edited by Meciathe

Dirmire stood and walked to the gate,"Fine I'll let myself in," He touched the gate and It aged to dust,"Now how left that open?" he walked inside smug.

OOC; Dirmire murder some of Aardorns soldiers, he will be unpopular for a very, very, very long time

Aardorn had grown weary of magic, and as such, many of the defences were enchanted to reflect someones magic back, Dirmire's hand flew away from the door, knocking him back. There was some snickering on the other side "Want to try that again, necromancer?" the voice called mockingly, then called to Sienna "You may enter, crusader... assuming your not bringing the necromancer in with you that is, he will have to stay here"