The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"I suppose we will." Ayala said, sitting on a rock. she jumped up and exclaimed "Crap! that was hot... think i burned my ass."

"Bloody necromancers... plagues is all they are." Sienna remarked. She walked through the gate, and it slammed shut behind her.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I suppose we will." Ayala said, sitting on a rock. she jumped up and exclaimed "Crap! that was hot... think i burned my ass."

"Bloody necromancers... plagues is all they are." Sienna remarked. She walked through the gate, and it slammed shut behind her.

"Open the second gate" the guard called, and the next one opened "You may want to get out of that section, it's covered in pitch" the guard said, as the second gate opened

Shadow was looking around quietly when he heard Ayala. "What a strange woman." He thought. "Well this is Elsweyr after all."

Nawen watched Dirmire and shook her head. These mages relies on magic way too much. "Do you always have to act like that?"

Sienna walked through the second gate also, and into the Foyer of the castle, where she waited patiently to be seen.

The guard went to fetch Aardorn, who arrived "I trust the..." he stopped to count in his head how many there were "five, is it? Gates didn't cause you much trouble, and assuming the hill march didn't either. Now what do you want? Do you know why people are suddenly pulling down the nine divines?"

"Greetings mi'lord. I am Sienna... not sure if you remember me but i am Selene's sister. She suddenly, after a meeting with Maven Black Briar, decided to renounce the Empires ties to the Divines, believing there time of being worshipped is over... i think she is mad. We need to stop her." Sienna replied formally.

"Of all the places for a target to be... it has to be in the Ass-burning deserts of elsweyr doesn't it?" Ayala said.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Greetings mi'lord. I am Sienna... not sure if you remember me but i am Selene's sister. She suddenly, after a meeting with Maven Black Briar, decided to renounce the Empires ties to the Divines, believing there time of being worshipped is over... i think she is mad. We need to stop her." Sienna replied formally.

"Of all the places for a target to be... it has to be in the Ass-burning deserts of elsweyr doesn't it?" Ayala said.

"But... why?"Aardorn asked, "Why renounce the ties to the divines?"