The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes there are... what has recently popped up is a group of tree huggers in the great forest... they decided to occupy a small part of the forest we were going to log, because there is a need of wood at the moment, due to the disrepair of many docks. But these... people, are refusing to move because the forest belongs to Kinareth bla bla bla... I am unsure whether to simply cut down the area with them in it... or try and get them out somehow... what would you suggest?"

"They are a group of Druids, loosely worshipping between Kynareth and Kyn, that Nordic goddess, they think that because they are worshipping two different religions, it will protect them... But it will cause friction between the divines and the Nordic gods. I can only Support the Divines in a situation like this, and Kynareth grants us her forests to use, as long as they are looked after. Illusion... i would rather not trick them and have tree men making a mess in here... but maybe persuasion could work... what did you have in mind?" Slene said looking at Mirabelle.

" Do you think YOUR kind of seduction will work against Kynareth worshippers.Tree-huggers love red haired women with the green clothes, everyone knows that. They prefer my kind of face but I doubt we will have to resort to such measures..." Mirabelle didn't like saying what she just said -tree huggers- but said it anyway. Edited by AnotherAverageName

"My kind of seduction works against anyone... who can resist my dark eyes? Perfect lips? Pale complexion? Beauty spot? They may like red haired women... but they also like those such as myself... You would be surprised how many priests have.... Enjoyed my charms." Selene said playfully. "But yes, i would rather we not go... it is not the best public image of us getting all muddy in a forest."

Mirabelle found Selenes bragging...intriguing yet..highly disturbing. She knew that the revealing kind of seduction wouldn't work. This wasn't just about looks it was about intimacy. " Yes..I think it would be a little bit...Rash." Edited by AnotherAverageName