The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

" Oh, and there I was thinking it was far more serious, yes I agree it was the beauty of Skyrim in which me and Mirabelle met..."

" Oh...honey...."

" The moonlit sky...."

" Oh...please your embarrassing me.." Mirabelle laughed

"Oh, are you not hungry Selene? Or are you not fond of venison?"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Oh, right..."

Mirabelle could hear whispering outside and footsteps but was immersed in Marcurio's romantic talks.

They finished there meals and the maids took them away but returned back with pudding. " Your sure you don't want any of this Selene? It's Mirabelle's own recipe."

One of the maids screamed. " Right somethings going on here..." Said Mirabelle clenching her sword. She ran outside to seen the maids neck broken. " By the nine divines what happened!" Said Marcurio kneeling down to look at the body. " This was murder. " Mirabelle boldly suggested.

Mirabelle ignored Selenes comment " Who ever it was they are certainly stealthy.." Mirabelle came from the porch and looked around the corner ad saw two men in leather armour hiding in the bushes. She quickly turned her head around to face Marcurio and Selene and whispered " There are two of them hiding over there...in the bushes."