The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That was rude." She thought and frowned a bit. "I'd prefer to talk to you without having to look at your back." She said.

Aardorn turned round "What do you want?" he asked

" What should we do, I don't wan't them burning down my house we have to bring the battle to them." Said Mirabelle

" Your right but do you really think we can do this alone there at least 300 men over there I don't mean to sound modest but I don't think we can defeat them all by ourselves." Said Marcurio disabling his magic.

"Just to talk to you." Nawen replied. She wasn't expecting an answer like that but what happened earlier wasn't what she expected either.

"About what? Whats to talk about? How I want to kill Selene? Well if your going to ask, yes, I want to kill her" he said

"I can see that but I just want to know why are you so eager to... fight." Nawen was honestly curious why Aardorn was most of the time fighting someone. She wondered if there's a way to help him. She wanted to help.

"I can see that but I just want to know why are you so eager to... fight." Nawen was honestly curious why Aardorn was most of the time fighting someone. She wondered if there's a way to help him. She wanted to help.

"What else am I meant to do? Fighting is what I do, it's what my life is"